Announced at the IDW panel at San Diego Comic-Con, a new comic from Shelly Bond‘s Black Crown imprint…
Lodger by The Laphams. That would be David Lapham and Maria Lapham.
“Captivating characters you would follow into a volcano. Lodger has been hiding in plain sight.“
It will be black and white. The main character goes from town to town as a travel blogger. You can’t help but fall for him, even though he’s a shapeshifter…
A revenge tale. Something really cat and mouse. And out in October.
Thanks to Jeremy Konrad for the tip-off.
- Dark Horse Comics Solicitations for March 2019 Includes Invisible Kingdom, Hellboy: The Art of the Motion Picture and the Elfen Lied Omnibus - December 18, 2018
- Ibrahim Moustafa Joins Jeff Parker on James Bond: Origin - December 18, 2018
- Brian Ruckley to Reboot Transformers for IDW, Twice-Monthly in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations in Full - December 18, 2018