Thursday evening’s Line Webtoon afterparty was, in a word, amazing. Held in The Green Room overlooking downtown San Diego, guests got to gamble for a trip to NYCC, indulge in comic-themed drinks, and mix and mingle with comic creators and friends alike. It was a wonderful time — if you’re able to attend next year do so!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018