It’s been several years since the revamp of informational series Cosmos aired, and we weren’t sure it would be coming back. Imagine our absolute joy when it was announced that it WOULD be coming back for a second season, with the return of executive producers Brannon Braga, Jason Clarke, Ann Dryuan, and host Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
During their panel on Saturday at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC), a trailer was released to tease the upcoming second season of the series.
We can’t wait for Cosmos: Possible Worlds to premiere on FOX and National Geographic in March 2019.
Keep an eye out for our interviews with NDT and Braga soon!
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson Talks 'Cosmos' Season 2 and More at SDCC
- NatGeo's MARS: Chat About Space, Exploration, and Red During SDCC
- Yes Really: ‘The Last Sharknado’ May Be The Best Sharknado - August 19, 2018
- Best Evan Rachel Wood Reaction Moment Comes While Playing Heads Up! - August 19, 2018
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Shares 4 BTS Photos For World Photography Day - August 19, 2018
- ‘Shades of Blue’ is Ending, but Ray Liotta Doesn’t Want it to - August 19, 2018
- What Does Ron D. Moore Think About ‘Star Trek’ Fatigue? - August 19, 2018