Last week Bleeding Cool broke the news that DC Comics was making Batman #50 and Catwoman #1 returnable, in light of some retailers talking about class-action lawsuits over what they saw as an inaccurate solicitation of the comic books in question.
Basically, they didn’t get married as promised.
However, at the ComicsPRO breakfast meeting yesterday, with retailer members of that activist group, the consensus was more that the retailers weren’t upset at all. Indeed, they had enjoyed stellar sales, marriage or no marriage, spoiler or no spoiler.
There was a general feeling of “appreciate the gesture, but I have no Batman or Catwoman to return”.
Any retailers care to disagree with that, at this stage?
- DC Comics Cancel Orders For Batman: Creature Of The Night #4 – Will Return Later in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018
- What Toys do People in the Marvel Universe Buy? Amazing Spider-Man #11 Reveals All - December 12, 2018
- Valiant Announces ‘Breakthrough’ Line-Up for 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Is Brian Azzarello Rewriting the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman Damned? (Spoilers) - December 12, 2018