Today during the San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) Ballroom 20 panel, HISTORY’s Vikings shared the first trailer for the second half of season 5.
We were lucky enough to be able to attend, and we enjoyed the INSANELY brutal trailer along with a filled-to-capacity room of 5,000+ fans.
In the mid-season five finale, the divide between the Lothbrok family climaxes with Ragnar’s sons battling each other to rule the world. The long-awaited faceoff ends with a strategic victory going to Ivar the Boneless (Alex Høgh Andersen) who vows vengeance on his betrayers with a direct target on Lagertha’s (Katheryn Winnick) back. Last seen in an unstable state and losing her appearance as a fierce Viking warrior, Lagertha is hopeful she will regain her spot in Kattegat as its rightful leader.”
Keep an eye out for our gallery from the panel — we’ve got some AMAZING photos to share.
Vikings returns for the back half of season 5 on November 29th, 2018.
- Meet Craig, 'Vikings' Boom Operator [Who May Or May Not Be Alexander Ludwig]
- Check Out Ivar's New Throne in Kattegat from 'Vikings'
- Katheryn Winnick Shares New 'Vikings' Season 5b Teaser
- New Teaser for 'Vikings' Season 5b Brings the Blood and Chaos
- Knightfall Releases First Image of Mark Hamill from Season 2
- A Raid of Vikings Invade During Dragon Con 2018
- 28 Photos from the Vikings San Diego Comic-Con Panel
- 'Vikings' Creator Says the Show Is a Grown-Up Game of Thrones
- Milkfed Criminal Masterminds Kelly Sue DeConnick, Matt Fraction Partner with Legendary TV - December 13, 2018
- Meet The Titans of ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’, In Poster Form - December 13, 2018
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Season 2 Trailer: Captain Pike and Smiling Spock - December 13, 2018
- ‘Relics and Rarities’ with Dungeon Master Deborah Ann Woll - December 13, 2018
- Jason Momoa and Co Did the Haka at ‘Aquaman’ Premiere - December 13, 2018