Today during the San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) Ballroom 20 panel, HISTORY’s Vikings shared the first trailer for the second half of season 5.
We were lucky enough to be able to attend, and we enjoyed the INSANELY brutal trailer along with a filled-to-capacity room of 5,000+ fans.
In the mid-season five finale, the divide between the Lothbrok family climaxes with Ragnar’s sons battling each other to rule the world. The long-awaited faceoff ends with a strategic victory going to Ivar the Boneless (Alex Høgh Andersen) who vows vengeance on his betrayers with a direct target on Lagertha’s (Katheryn Winnick) back. Last seen in an unstable state and losing her appearance as a fierce Viking warrior, Lagertha is hopeful she will regain her spot in Kattegat as its rightful leader.”
Keep an eye out for our gallery from the panel — we’ve got some AMAZING photos to share.
Vikings returns for the back half of season 5 on November 29th, 2018.
- 28 Photos from the Vikings San Diego Comic-Con Panel
- 'Vikings' Creator Says the Show Is a Grown-Up Game of Thrones
- D23 2019: Event Dates, Ticket Sales, and More Revealed - August 16, 2018
- Fathom Events is Bringing ‘Jurassic Park’ Back to Theaters - August 16, 2018
- One Way Carlton Cuse Would Be “Okay” with a ‘LOST’ Reboot - August 16, 2018
- ‘Westworld’ Creative Team Talk Season 2 Reactions and “F***ing Killing Robots” - August 16, 2018
- ‘Star Wars’ Spinoff Film Was Going to Use Tatooine as Setting - August 16, 2018