Today during the San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) Ballroom 20 panel, HISTORY’s Vikings shared the first trailer for the second half of season 5.
We were lucky enough to be able to attend, and we enjoyed the INSANELY brutal trailer along with a filled-to-capacity room of 5,000+ fans.
In the mid-season five finale, the divide between the Lothbrok family climaxes with Ragnar’s sons battling each other to rule the world. The long-awaited faceoff ends with a strategic victory going to Ivar the Boneless (Alex Høgh Andersen) who vows vengeance on his betrayers with a direct target on Lagertha’s (Katheryn Winnick) back. Last seen in an unstable state and losing her appearance as a fierce Viking warrior, Lagertha is hopeful she will regain her spot in Kattegat as its rightful leader.”
Keep an eye out for our gallery from the panel — we’ve got some AMAZING photos to share.
Vikings returns for the back half of season 5 on November 29th, 2018.
- New Teaser for 'Vikings' Season 5b Brings the Blood and Chaos
- Knightfall Releases First Image of Mark Hamill from Season 2
- A Raid of Vikings Invade During Dragon Con 2018
- 28 Photos from the Vikings San Diego Comic-Con Panel
- 'Vikings' Creator Says the Show Is a Grown-Up Game of Thrones
- Dame Judi Dench Joins Idris Elba in ‘Cats’ Feature Film - October 18, 2018
- Jon Favreau Shares Photo of His ‘Lion King’ Production - October 18, 2018
- Tony Awards Announce Broadcast Date, and Venue for 2019 - October 18, 2018
- ‘Wheel of Time’ Showrunner Asks What Fans What They Want in Series - October 18, 2018
- Yes, Really: NASA Just Gave Godzilla His Own Constellation - October 18, 2018