Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman’s Skybound retailer afterparty happened last night. And Bleeding Cool would love to tell you all that went down — but we can’t. The actual details of the presentation were “leak-proof”, like they have been every year. And further, Skybound retailer parties are contingent on no leaks. So you will have to settle for a restaurant door.
Skybound pronoun cards of choice, in association with Geeks Out and Closet Smash.
Aaron Haaland of A Comic Shop in Orlando, Florida, doing his best Negan impersonation.
And a big man hug.
San Diego Comic-Con continues with the Diamond Retailer Lunch kicking off now.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018