Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman’s Skybound retailer afterparty happened last night. And Bleeding Cool would love to tell you all that went down — but we can’t. The actual details of the presentation were “leak-proof”, like they have been every year. And further, Skybound retailer parties are contingent on no leaks. So you will have to settle for a restaurant door.
Skybound pronoun cards of choice, in association with Geeks Out and Closet Smash.
Aaron Haaland of A Comic Shop in Orlando, Florida, doing his best Negan impersonation.
And a big man hug.
San Diego Comic-Con continues with the Diamond Retailer Lunch kicking off now.
- Forty Minutes of Alita: Battle Angel to be IMAX-Sized - December 11, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018