Words and photos courtesy of Bleeding Cool’s Jimmy Leszczynski:
First stop on our SDCC 2018 Preview Night was the DC Booth, and they showcased not one, but four official costumes from upcoming movies. My favorite so far is a really great look at the costumes for the upcoming Shazam! Featuring Shazam (of course), Billy Batson, and Tawny Tiger.
The Shazam costume looks great — a relief of sorts after seeing the leaked set photos and official pics that have been circulating online for some time.
There is sure to be more Shazam news in the days to follow — stay tuned to Bleeding Cool for more news and updates.
Shazam! hits theaters April 5th, 2019.
- Iceman #1 Review: A Very Welcome Return - September 12, 2018
- House of Whispers #1 Review: Sandman Universe Struggling to Create Engagement - September 12, 2018
- Infinity Wars #3 Review: What if Captain America but Also Doctor Strange? - September 12, 2018
- Weapon X #23 Review: Deadpool is a Comic-Killer - September 11, 2018
- Nightwing #48 Review: The Motor Cycle Race of the Cosmos - September 11, 2018