Words and photos courtesy of Bleeding Cool’s Jimmy Leszczynski:
First stop on our SDCC 2018 Preview Night was the DC Booth, and they showcased not one, but four official costumes from upcoming movies. My favorite so far is a really great look at the costumes for the upcoming Shazam! Featuring Shazam (of course), Billy Batson, and Tawny Tiger.
The Shazam costume looks great — a relief of sorts after seeing the leaked set photos and official pics that have been circulating online for some time.
There is sure to be more Shazam news in the days to follow — stay tuned to Bleeding Cool for more news and updates.
Shazam! hits theaters April 5th, 2019.
- Weapon X #22 Review: The Beginning of Weapon X-Force - August 18, 2018
- Batwoman #18 Review: A Photo Finish to a Beautiful Comic Series - August 18, 2018
- New Challengers #4 Review: Fighting the Dinosaur-Riding Undead - August 17, 2018
- Green Lanterns #53 Review: The Voice in the Ring Revealed - August 17, 2018
- Doctor Strange #4 Review: A Good Story Needlessly Complicated - August 17, 2018