Another one off the checklist? As Bleeding Cool reported back in February, DC Comics has just confirmed Pete Tomasi is the new writer on Detective Comics, with Doug Mahnke on art, starting with issue 994.
And it begins with Batman waging war upon himself…
Thanks to Jimmy Leszczynski for sending this in from the DC Nation panel.
- New Jersey School Board Votes to Keep Alison Bechdel’s Fun Home on the Curriculum - October 13, 2018
- Big Books From Marvel in 2019 – Omnibus, Masterworks and Epic Lines - October 13, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Bring Back Starforce Ahead of Captain Marvel Film - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Brendan Deenan and Cale Atkinson’s Night Night Groot - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Oversized Behold… Galactus Hardcover in May - October 13, 2018