Revealed at San Diego Comic-Con from DC Comics… Batman getting back into a vintage costume in issues to come.
Including the Bat-trunks. Matching with Superman, they also went away with the New 52, but now they are back and snugly fitting.
The reason for the change? His choice of vintage costume is down to Batman’s heart being broken, due to the wedding to Catwoman being called off. He just can’t bear to wear the same suit anymore…
Where’s a urinal to pull off the wall when you need one?
Thanks to Bleeding Cool’s Jimmy Leszczynski for sending this in from the DC Nation panel.
- Iowa Comic Stores and More Affected by Late Shipments This Week - October 17, 2018
- Rogue on a Woman’s Right to Choose Her Superpowers (Mr & Mrs X #4 Spoilers) - October 17, 2018
- Batman, A Hypocrite in Today’s Batman #57 (Again) – Spoilers - October 17, 2018
- So… What Does Carol Danvers’ Name Mean? Hint, it’s Not ‘Hope’… - October 17, 2018
- Next Week’s Previews has Other History of the DC Universe on the Cover, Fight Club 3 on the Back… - October 17, 2018