Revealed at San Diego Comic-Con from DC Comics… Batman getting back into a vintage costume in issues to come.
Including the Bat-trunks. Matching with Superman, they also went away with the New 52, but now they are back and snugly fitting.
The reason for the change? His choice of vintage costume is down to Batman’s heart being broken, due to the wedding to Catwoman being called off. He just can’t bear to wear the same suit anymore…
Where’s a urinal to pull off the wall when you need one?
Thanks to Bleeding Cool’s Jimmy Leszczynski for sending this in from the DC Nation panel.
- Eve Ewing and Kevin Libranda Launch New Riri Williams: Ironheart Series From Marvel in November - August 20, 2018
- Leah Moore’s Writer’s Commentary: Sherlock Holmes: The Vanishing Man #4 - August 20, 2018
- Diamond Reveals Image Comics CBLDF Uncensored Covers – and We Show Most of Them - August 20, 2018
- From Brian Patten to Alan Moore to Scott Snyder and Jason Aaron… - August 20, 2018
- Thought Bubble Debut: Finding Home by Hari Conner - August 20, 2018