Revealed at San Diego Comic-Con from DC Comics… Batman getting back into a vintage costume in issues to come.
Including the Bat-trunks. Matching with Superman, they also went away with the New 52, but now they are back and snugly fitting.
The reason for the change? His choice of vintage costume is down to Batman’s heart being broken, due to the wedding to Catwoman being called off. He just can’t bear to wear the same suit anymore…
Where’s a urinal to pull off the wall when you need one?
Thanks to Bleeding Cool’s Jimmy Leszczynski for sending this in from the DC Nation panel.
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018