Earlier today, we were lucky enough to attend the Ballroom 20 panel for History’s Vikings. We were NOT disappointed by the trailer for the mid-season return of season 5; it’s brutal and awesome, and it features the return of some of our favorite characters from season 5.
But also, the amazing cast and series creator Michael Hirst (who’s also written every single episode of the series) was in attendance, and seeing him get emotional with the audience response to his presence. Katheryn Winnick was gorgeous as always, Clive Standen had the best shirt, Alexander Ludwig was charming, Georgia Hirst (Michael’s daughter, who plays Torvi on the series) enjoyed her first SDCC experience, and Alexander Høgh Andersen was adorable.
Please enjoy this gallery of photos taken by our own Mary Anne Butler (if you’d like to use any of these, please credit/link back to us):
History’s Vikings returns for the back half of season 5 on November 29th, 2018.
- Yes Really: ‘The Last Sharknado’ May Be The Best Sharknado - August 19, 2018
- Best Evan Rachel Wood Reaction Moment Comes While Playing Heads Up! - August 19, 2018
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Shares 4 BTS Photos For World Photography Day - August 19, 2018
- ‘Shades of Blue’ is Ending, but Ray Liotta Doesn’t Want it to - August 19, 2018
- What Does Ron D. Moore Think About ‘Star Trek’ Fatigue? - August 19, 2018