Earlier today, we were lucky enough to attend the Ballroom 20 panel for History’s Vikings. We were NOT disappointed by the trailer for the mid-season return of season 5; it’s brutal and awesome, and it features the return of some of our favorite characters from season 5.
But also, the amazing cast and series creator Michael Hirst (who’s also written every single episode of the series) was in attendance, and seeing him get emotional with the audience response to his presence. Katheryn Winnick was gorgeous as always, Clive Standen had the best shirt, Alexander Ludwig was charming, Georgia Hirst (Michael’s daughter, who plays Torvi on the series) enjoyed her first SDCC experience, and Alexander Høgh Andersen was adorable.
Please enjoy this gallery of photos taken by our own Mary Anne Butler (if you’d like to use any of these, please credit/link back to us):
History’s Vikings returns for the back half of season 5 on November 29th, 2018.
- Meet Craig, 'Vikings' Boom Operator [Who May Or May Not Be Alexander Ludwig]
- Check Out Ivar's New Throne in Kattegat from 'Vikings'
- Katheryn Winnick Shares New 'Vikings' Season 5b Teaser
- New Teaser for 'Vikings' Season 5b Brings the Blood and Chaos
- Knightfall Releases First Image of Mark Hamill from Season 2
- A Raid of Vikings Invade During Dragon Con 2018
- History Channel Releases Trailer for 'Vikings' During SDCC Panel
- Ryan Coogler Talks ‘Black Panther’ Creative Production Team - December 14, 2018
- Pedro Pascal Shares Dave Filoni-drawn ‘The Mandalorian’ Sketch - December 14, 2018
- Benicio del Toro Will Play Swiper in ‘Dora The Explorer’ - December 14, 2018
- FUNKO Announces ‘Avatar: The Last Air Bender’ Pop Vinyls! - December 14, 2018
- Return to ‘Downton Abbey’ in First Teaser Trailer for Feature Film - December 14, 2018