Earlier today, we were lucky enough to attend the Ballroom 20 panel for History’s Vikings. We were NOT disappointed by the trailer for the mid-season return of season 5; it’s brutal and awesome, and it features the return of some of our favorite characters from season 5.
But also, the amazing cast and series creator Michael Hirst (who’s also written every single episode of the series) was in attendance, and seeing him get emotional with the audience response to his presence. Katheryn Winnick was gorgeous as always, Clive Standen had the best shirt, Alexander Ludwig was charming, Georgia Hirst (Michael’s daughter, who plays Torvi on the series) enjoyed her first SDCC experience, and Alexander Høgh Andersen was adorable.
Please enjoy this gallery of photos taken by our own Mary Anne Butler (if you’d like to use any of these, please credit/link back to us):
History’s Vikings returns for the back half of season 5 on November 29th, 2018.
- Knightfall Releases First Image of Mark Hamill from Season 2
- A Raid of Vikings Invade During Dragon Con 2018
- History Channel Releases Trailer for 'Vikings' During SDCC Panel
- Check Out the New International Aquaman “Fish Boy” Trailer - October 16, 2018
- Jonah Hill Interviews His Favorite Actress, Edie Falco - October 16, 2018
- 5 Images from BBC One’s ‘Les Misèrables’ Adaptation - October 16, 2018
- 2019’s ‘The Simpsons’ Treehouse of Horror XXX will be Episode 666 - October 16, 2018
- Eminem Performs Title ‘Venom’ Track at Empire State Building - October 16, 2018