The sun is out, and so is the cosplay. San Diego Comic-Con is, again, subject to an extraordinary amount of cosplay, spilling out of the San Diego Convention Center and onto the streets, harbours, buildings, bars and restaurants that surround it. Here’s a look at cosplay before the weekend hits courtesy of Endy Mageto and Madeline Potts who have been bringing you the best in the sunshine. With gender-switched characters now the standard and a very big Hello Kitty Pez prop for the Ant-Men and Wasps among you…
- Check Out This 'Incredibles 2' Cosplay Group from SDCC!
- 29 Cosplay Photos from SDCC: Marvel, DC, Vikings, and More
- Batman, A Hypocrite in Today’s Batman #57 (Again) – Spoilers - October 17, 2018
- So… What Does Carol Danvers’ Name Mean? Hint, it’s Not ‘Hope’… - October 17, 2018
- Next Week’s Previews has Other History of the DC Universe on the Cover, Fight Club 3 on the Back… - October 17, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 17th October 2018 – Lucifer Won’t Eat His Porridge - October 17, 2018
- The Futures of Turtles, Ponies, Ghostbusters, and Kyle Baker’s Black Panther Debuts in IDW January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018