The sun is out, and so is the cosplay. San Diego Comic-Con is, again, subject to an extraordinary amount of cosplay, spilling out of the San Diego Convention Center and onto the streets, harbours, buildings, bars and restaurants that surround it. Here’s a look at cosplay before the weekend hits courtesy of Endy Mageto and Madeline Potts who have been bringing you the best in the sunshine. With gender-switched characters now the standard and a very big Hello Kitty Pez prop for the Ant-Men and Wasps among you…
- Check Out This 'Incredibles 2' Cosplay Group from SDCC!
- 29 Cosplay Photos from SDCC: Marvel, DC, Vikings, and More
- Kraven The Hunter Returns in March’s Amazing Spider-Man - December 14, 2018
- Now DC Comics Makes Border Town Back Issues Returnable - December 14, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 14th December 2019 – An Annual Surprise - December 14, 2018
- Cambridge Analytica, the Sequel, in Drone Range of Parliament - December 14, 2018
- The Comic Shop Opens in Crawley, England, in Three Days Time - December 14, 2018