TV Guide Magazine has released its ninth annual special San Diego Comic-Con issue distributed by Warner Bros Television.
With four variant covers, featuring Riverdale‘s KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes, Cole Sprouse, Madelaine Petsch, Ashleigh Murray, and Casey Cott; Supernatural‘s Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, and Alexander Calvert; MAD Magazine‘s Alfred E. Neuman; and five of The CW’s DC super heroes: Arrow‘s Stephen Amell, Black Lightning‘s Cress Williams, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow‘s Caity Lotz, The Flash‘s Grant Gustin, and Supergirl‘s Melissa Benoist.
The special issue is available at the show for free at SDCC at the WBTV booth #4545.
Also, the TV Guide Fan Favorites panel, which will be moderated by the magazine’s senior writer Damian Holbrook, will be held at the Indigo Ballroom at the Hilton Bayfront on Saturday at 5 p.m. with Krypton‘s Cameron Cuffe, Amber Nash from Archer, Summer Bishil of The Magicians, Wynonna Earp‘s Melanie Scrofano, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles‘ Kat Graham, and Tom Ellis of Lucifer as well as appearances by Robert Buckley from iZombie, Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor of The 100, and Gotham‘s David Mazouz.
But you don’t have to go to Comic-Con to get your copies — you can buy them directly from here.
- The CW Releases The Flash Season 5 New Suit Promo
- Follow Along Live from the 'Supernatural' Hall H Panel At SDCC
- Complete Guide To List of Names on Dick Grayson’s Phone in Titans Episode 2 - October 20, 2018
- Lois Lane’s New Book is Called ‘My Life With Superman’… in Action Comics #1004 - October 20, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 20th October 2018 - October 20, 2018
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018