Everyone is doing surprises these days. I blame Beyonce.
Well, at the geek fashion brand Her Universe fashion show at San Diego Comic-Con this evening, forty minutes into the show, the audience was told that there was ‘one more model who didn’t get to present in the opening segment. So we wanted to give her a chance to walk the catwalk’.
And in she came, hood down, strutting her stuff…
… before flipping her hood back and the crowd going wild.
This is Jodie Whittaker‘s first time at San Diego Comic-Con, promoting her upcoming appearance as The Doctor in Doctor Who, airing later this year. And she seems to have received a most glorious reception.
The full trailer to Doctor Who Season 11 went live earlier today, with her full Yorkshire accent in flow, reminding us that ‘lots of planets have a North’.
And she pulled off the fashion show better than some of her predecessors might have too.
Pictures (c) taken by Bleeding Cool staff. Use with credit and link, please.
- 'Whoops' - An Explosive 20 Second Teaser For Doctor Who Season 11
- Doctor Who Moves to Sunday for Season 11, Begins on October 7th
- The Daily LITG – 15th October 2018 – Titanic Daze - October 15, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Ghost Monument - October 14, 2018
- Almost A Thousand Cosplay Photos From New York Comic Con 2018 - October 14, 2018
- Preview of Next Week’s Doctor Who, Rosa Parks, and New TARDIS - October 14, 2018
- Carol Danvers’ New Origin This Week Includes Her Real Name - October 14, 2018