Before hitting the San Diego Comic-Con floor, Telltale Games released a brand-new trailer for The Walking Dead: The Final Season. The company was quick to throw out a press release along with footage that looks like we’re going to be seeing the end of Clementine’s journey, one way or another. Of course, it’s Telltale, so the end result for what happens to her will be in your hands.
The company also offered pre-order discounts starting today and ending August 14th, along with a demo that will be available on July 20th. Check out the trailer and game info below as we wait for The Walking Dead: The Final Season to be released on August 14th for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Season Description: Clementine, now a fierce and capable survivor, has reached the final chapter in her journey. After years on the road facing threats both living and dead, a secluded school might finally be her chance for a home. But protecting it will mean sacrifice. Clem must build a life and become a leader while still watching over AJ, an orphaned boy and the closest thing to family she has left. In this gripping, emotional final season, you will define your relationships, fight the undead, and determine how Clementine’s story ends.
- Emotional, Gut-Wrenching Story – See Clementine’s journey through to the end. As she builds a new life, you will have to grapple with new types of choices and live with the consequences as AJ looks on, learning from your every move.
- More Control, More Tension – A new over-the-shoulder camera system, greater freedom to explore detailed environments, and scenes with unscripted combat capture the fear of living in a world overrun by the undead and create the most engaging The Walking Dead game yet.
- Striking New Visual Style – The all-new Graphic Black art style rips the ink from the pages of the Eisner Award-winning comic book series and brings the world of The Walking Dead to life like never before. Supports 4K resolution and high dynamic range on compatible devices.
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Receives an "Official" Trailer
- Sony is Recruiting Beta Testers for the PS4 6.0 System Software Update
- Walking Deadly Class: Image Comics, Skybound, and Top Cow at San Diego Comic-Con 2018
- IO Interactive Confirms Hitman 2 Will Launch with Six Levels
- Telltale Games Reportedly Switching to Unity Engine Moving Forward
- Late to the Game – Batman: The Telltale Series Review
- Telltale Games' Former CEO is Suing the Company He Co-Created
- Nintendo Switch to get Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix - October 22, 2018
- Blizzard is Giving Away Diablo III Switch Bundles in a Treasure Hunt - October 22, 2018
- The Enclave Faction Returns in Fallout 76 - October 22, 2018
- Jade Raymond, Founder of EA Motive, Has Left the Company - October 22, 2018
- Intellivision Releases a New Trailer for the Amico Console - October 22, 2018