Hotel card keys. Hotel do-not-disturb signs. San Diego Comic-Con accoutrements get slapped up on eBay in no time every year, but this year has to be a record. Deadpool toilet seat covers from hotels around San Diego Comic-Con are being grabbed and flipped on eBay for $40 each.
I get the feeling there aren’t going to be any toilet seat covers in San Diego Comic-Con hotels very soon…
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018