Hotel card keys. Hotel do-not-disturb signs. San Diego Comic-Con accoutrements get slapped up on eBay in no time every year, but this year has to be a record. Deadpool toilet seat covers from hotels around San Diego Comic-Con are being grabbed and flipped on eBay for $40 each.
I get the feeling there aren’t going to be any toilet seat covers in San Diego Comic-Con hotels very soon…
- Leah Moore’s Writer’s Commentary: Sherlock Holmes: The Vanishing Man #4 - August 20, 2018
- Diamond Reveals Image Comics CBLDF Uncensored Covers – and We Show Most of Them - August 20, 2018
- From Brian Patten to Alan Moore to Scott Snyder and Jason Aaron… - August 20, 2018
- Thought Bubble Debut: Finding Home by Hari Conner - August 20, 2018
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018