Hotel card keys. Hotel do-not-disturb signs. San Diego Comic-Con accoutrements get slapped up on eBay in no time every year, but this year has to be a record. Deadpool toilet seat covers from hotels around San Diego Comic-Con are being grabbed and flipped on eBay for $40 each.
I get the feeling there aren’t going to be any toilet seat covers in San Diego Comic-Con hotels very soon…
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018