It’s been a minute since we heard from Rooster Teeth’s sports program Sportsball, but the show is back with a bit of new blood in the mix.
The company relaunched the show this week with a few changes, the first being that Tyler Coe will be the only returning host to the program, while the other piece of news is that former adult film actress and current social media celebrity Mia Khalifa will be joining him as the new co-host. According to Khalifa, the two met on the set of another RT program Always Open, which sparked the conversation to bring the show back.
Beyond those hosting changes, the show will probably move forward like it has before, where the two hosts will discuss what’s been going on in the world of regular sports from that week. The first episode, which is already on Rooster Teeth’s website, immediately has them diving into the results of the World Cup and things happening in Europe. The plan moving forward is going to be keeping the show informative and on topic with sports, including Khalifa bringing hockey into the conversation in a big way, with the possibility of seeing guests on Sportsball sometime in the future.
- Rooster Teeth and Mixer Partner Up for RTX Austin 2018
- Rooster Teeth Show Off More of Bendy and the Ink Machine
- YouTube Drops Thousands of Partners in New "Know Your Customer" Policy
- Grand Theft Auto 6 to Feature a Female Led Return to Vice City Suggests Rumour
- Jordan "n0thing" Gilbert Panel Added to SXSW Gaming
- PAX Australia Releases Details About 2017 Events
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood - August 20, 2018
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as its Released on Steam - August 19, 2018