We are having a look at a variety of Marvel Comics rumours ahead of San Diego Comic-Con today. A reliable source in the past, but I emphasise that these are closer to the Yellow Lights of Lying In The Gutters rather than the Green Lights of last year.
But I am told about big X-Men plans for Magneto coming, including getting his own title in the New Year, alongside Cable. Maybe an announcement at San Diego Comic-Con? Or would that be too far in advance?
Talking of which, while Uncanny X-Men may be announced this week at San Diego Comic-Con I am told to only expect a teaser as the full creative team has not been locked down yet.
More as we hear it… if we hear it…
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018