We are having a look at a variety of Marvel Comics rumours ahead of San Diego Comic-Con today. A reliable source in the past, but I emphasise that these are closer to the Yellow Lights of Lying In The Gutters rather than the Green Lights of last year.
But I am told about big X-Men plans for Magneto coming, including getting his own title in the New Year, alongside Cable. Maybe an announcement at San Diego Comic-Con? Or would that be too far in advance?
Talking of which, while Uncanny X-Men may be announced this week at San Diego Comic-Con I am told to only expect a teaser as the full creative team has not been locked down yet.
More as we hear it… if we hear it…
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018
- New Comic Store Opens in England – Wow Comix Bury - December 13, 2018