We all know that one of the things that makes DC Comics character Aquaman endearing is the fish puns. We can all agree on that, right? It’s CHARMING, okay?
Here are two examples of the decades of fishy farce:
According to a recent interview with Collider, Aquaman star Jason Momoa says there WILL be those signature puns and jokes in the film.
I think James [Wan] has taken all those fish puns and, really, kind of let me do ‘em. I think he has an interesting look on what all those fish puns are. The more you look at it, I think it’s really-it’s not so much that he can talk to fish, but I think when you get to see what he can really do and how powerful the ocean is, I mean…I guess we’ll see who’s laughing then [laughs].
Needless to say, we’re waiting with baited breath for the trailer drop during SDCC this week.
- Graham McTavish Talks 'Aquaman' Role, Is Puzzled by "Secrecy Nowadays"
- Maybe Jason Momoa Dropped an Aquaman Spoiler During SDCC
- Milkfed Criminal Masterminds Kelly Sue DeConnick, Matt Fraction Partner with Legendary TV - December 13, 2018
- Meet The Titans of ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’, In Poster Form - December 13, 2018
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Season 2 Trailer: Captain Pike and Smiling Spock - December 13, 2018
- ‘Relics and Rarities’ with Dungeon Master Deborah Ann Woll - December 13, 2018
- Jason Momoa and Co Did the Haka at ‘Aquaman’ Premiere - December 13, 2018