In case you decided to snag Fear The Wolves in Early Access on Steam, the developers have decided to help you out in a couple of key areas. Focus Home Entertainment posted two videos on the game’s official Twitter feed, as well as an update on Steam alerting fans that the open beta will start Monday morning. Check out the videos below and the snippet of info on Fear The Wolves for more details.
As for any first test on a very large scale, it wasn’t as smooth as we’d like the game to be for everyone, and we’re sorry for those of you who suffered from technical issues. But that’s the goal of any Beta and we now have a good idea of what you like in our take on the Battle Royale genre, and what needs more work!
The extraction system, the wolves and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. vibe, among others, seem to have hit the mark and we’re very excited to read that many of you liked these features. We’ve worked hard this week to release daily updates for the Beta and we’ll now focus our efforts on a big update addressing the largest issues you reported. The next update includes but is not limited to fixes targeting the hit registration and early game server performance problems. The Closed Beta will open again Monday morning, July 16th, to test the latest update and prepare the Early Access release next Wednesday.
You’ll need everything you can find to survive. In our latest featurette, learn the benefits of each of the consumables scattered in the devastated environments of Chernobyl!
— Fear The Wolves (@FTW_thegame) July 14, 2018
Learn more about the wolves in our latest gameplay featurette. Will you run? Or will you risk defending yourself, revealing your position and using up precious ammo?
— Fear The Wolves (@FTW_thegame) July 13, 2018
- 'Survived By' Moves Into the Closed Beta Phase and Invites Everyone
- Saudi Arabia Bans 47 Video Games After Child Deaths
- Berlin Studio Klang Games Raises Nearly $9 Million for Their Latest Title
- Focus Home Interactive Previews Space Hulk: Tactics Before Its Fall Release
- Focus Home Interactive Give Us a Taste of Insurgency: Sandstorm
- Focus Home Interactive Reveals its E3 Lineup
- E3 Floor Plans Released, Sony and Nintendo Snag the Most Space
- Fear the Wolves is a Post-Apocalyptic Battle Royale from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Dev Vostok Games
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for November 13-19, 2018 - November 14, 2018
- 2018 Hearthstone All-Star Invitational Returns to Taiwan in December - November 13, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider’s First DLC “The Forge” is Released - November 13, 2018
- VRV is Currently Hosting “The History of PlayStation” Documentary - November 13, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Reveals Images from New Breath of the Wild Book - November 13, 2018