It’s Amazon Prime Day — a Black Friday that Amazon gets to have all for its very own self, as a way to get people on the Amazon Prime hook for TV and film streaming too. Though right now it appears to be acting like Comic-Con. An exclusive Transformers Nemesis Prime over here (get it?), and now…
An exclusive Cabin in the Woods whiskey glass. Pretend that you are one of the old ones, eagerly awaiting your sacrifice as dictated by the social and cultural mores of the people below you, as you swill your single malt back and forth, catching their screams in the glint of the dark amber waves within.
And then bring your hands smashing down upon it when the Fool finds a way to save the Virgin…
- The Daily LITG, 19th November 2018 – Happy Birthday, Erika Alexander - November 19, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who Series 11 Episode 7, “Kerblam” - November 18, 2018
- Doctor Who Season 11 Episode 8: Alan Cummings Comes to “The Witchfinders” - November 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 18th November 2018 – ‘Hard To Sell What We Do Not Get’ - November 18, 2018
- Penultimate Issue of Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill’s Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press’ February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018