The release date for Christopher Robin creeps closer, and Disney has really kicked up the marketing. We have a bunch of new international character posters from IMP Awards that give us a close-up look at all of the various main characters. It’s really remarkable how much these characters look like living toys. It was a little harder to tell in the animated movies because there weren’t a lot of design differences between the animals and Christopher Robin. In live action it becomes much more apparent.
On top of the character posters we also have two more theatrical posters with the human characters on them.
There should be more footage, posters, and promo for Christopher Robin coming out in the next week or two. Disney appears to be focusing on one movie at a time when it comes to their marketing, and now that Ant-Man and The Wasp is out they can focus on this one.
Summary: Working-class family man Christopher Robin encounters his childhood friend Winnie-the-Pooh, who helps him to rediscover the joys of life.
Christopher Robin, directed by Marc Foster, stars Ewan McGregor, Hayley Atwell, Jim Cummings, Chris O’Dowd, Toby Jones, Peter Capaldi, and Brad Garrett. It will be released on August 3rd.
- Mile 22 Review: A Genuine Waste of Iko Uwais’s Talents - August 16, 2018
- Iron Fist Season 2: Simone Missick Comments on the Potential of a Danny/Misty Relationship - August 16, 2018
- Alpha Review: A Very Slow-Moving Survival Story - August 16, 2018
- New International Trailer for Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween - August 16, 2018
- Paul Walker’s Brothers Want His Character Back in the Fast and Furious Movies - August 16, 2018