Bleeding Cool told you last year that Marvel had trademarked Ghost Spider, the new name for Spider-Gwen, for comic books. Already present in the cartoons, now it’s going full time in the comics as well with a new series to be announced at San Diego Comic-Con, to follow on from the recently cancelled series.
Find out more at San Diego Comic-Con during Marvel Comics’ Spider-Man panel on the Friday, 20th July at 12:30 p.m. in room 5AB. As well as that Superior Spider-Man #1.
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018
- Full Catalog For BOOM! Studios January 2019 Solicitations – Brings Buffy to the Yard With the Avant-Guards - October 16, 2018