Bleeding Cool told you last year that Marvel had trademarked Ghost Spider, the new name for Spider-Gwen, for comic books. Already present in the cartoons, now it’s going full time in the comics as well with a new series to be announced at San Diego Comic-Con, to follow on from the recently cancelled series.
Find out more at San Diego Comic-Con during Marvel Comics’ Spider-Man panel on the Friday, 20th July at 12:30 p.m. in room 5AB. As well as that Superior Spider-Man #1.
- Thank FOC It’s Sunday #7 – That Was The Week That Was - December 16, 2018
- Win a Private Tour of DC Comics’ Archive for LGBTQ Charity - December 16, 2018
- Hindus Call For Apology From Marvel Over Uncanny X-Men #5 - December 16, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 16th December 2018 – Batman Damned Beats The One Who Laughs - December 16, 2018
- Monica’s Gang/DC Comics Crossover Published in Brazil - December 16, 2018