Bleeding Cool told you last year that Marvel had trademarked Ghost Spider, the new name for Spider-Gwen, for comic books. Already present in the cartoons, now it’s going full time in the comics as well with a new series to be announced at San Diego Comic-Con, to follow on from the recently cancelled series.
Find out more at San Diego Comic-Con during Marvel Comics’ Spider-Man panel on the Friday, 20th July at 12:30 p.m. in room 5AB. As well as that Superior Spider-Man #1.
- Riri Williams: Ironheart Movie in the Works from Marvel Studios, to Replace Iron Man? - July 20, 2018
- Caleb Goellner and Adam Bryce Thomas Create a Team Sonic Racing Comic - July 20, 2018
- John Byrne is Writing and Drawing His Own X-Men Fanfic Comic, Evermore - July 20, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 20th July 2018: Of Course It’s Batman - July 20, 2018
- The Collectible Comic Creator Pins of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 20, 2018