Rend was one of the lovely surprises we got to experience at E3 this year, and now we’ve got word that the game will be coming to Steam sooner than expected. Frostkeep Studios announced this morning that the game will be coming to Early Access on July 31st, which you can purchase for $30 as they move from closed alpha to open beta. We have the official trailer and game description for you below.
Epic fantasy adventure meets team-based survival in Rend. Inspired by the fabled universe of Nordic myth, the world of Rend is a harsh domain where the strong ascend as gods. Players must choose among three rival factions, combine forces to build their faction’s stronghold, and battle foes and brutal creatures. Together, they will endure the dangers of Rend’s treacherous landscapes to discover valuable resources and powerful artifacts. With the game’s deep talent trees and skill systems, players have the freedom to choose how they want to play and how they want to fight. When a cycle ends, one faction will be declared the winner… but the end is only the beginning. Victorious players receive rewards they can use in subsequent cycles as they ascend to legendary heights as heroes.
- THQ Nordic Confirms a Release Date for Darksiders III After Leak
- Creaky Corpse Releases New Photos and a Trailer for Dead Frontier 2
- We Happy Few Finally Gets Approval for Release in Australia
- Gearbox's Project 1v1 is the Anti-Battle Royale
- The Gorgeous Beauty of Rend As Seen at This Year's E3
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for September 25-30, 2018 - September 25, 2018
- 2K Games Launches 2K Foundations With Community Projects - September 25, 2018
- Netflix Will Still Push Forward With a Stranger Things Video Game - September 24, 2018
- PlayStation Posts New Gamplay Footage from Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - September 24, 2018
- Farming Simulator 19 Receives a New Action Trailer - September 24, 2018