Rend was one of the lovely surprises we got to experience at E3 this year, and now we’ve got word that the game will be coming to Steam sooner than expected. Frostkeep Studios announced this morning that the game will be coming to Early Access on July 31st, which you can purchase for $30 as they move from closed alpha to open beta. We have the official trailer and game description for you below.
Epic fantasy adventure meets team-based survival in Rend. Inspired by the fabled universe of Nordic myth, the world of Rend is a harsh domain where the strong ascend as gods. Players must choose among three rival factions, combine forces to build their faction’s stronghold, and battle foes and brutal creatures. Together, they will endure the dangers of Rend’s treacherous landscapes to discover valuable resources and powerful artifacts. With the game’s deep talent trees and skill systems, players have the freedom to choose how they want to play and how they want to fight. When a cycle ends, one faction will be declared the winner… but the end is only the beginning. Victorious players receive rewards they can use in subsequent cycles as they ascend to legendary heights as heroes.
- Frostkeep Studios Reveals Two New Modes for Rend
- THQ Nordic Confirms a Release Date for Darksiders III After Leak
- Creaky Corpse Releases New Photos and a Trailer for Dead Frontier 2
- We Happy Few Finally Gets Approval for Release in Australia
- Gearbox's Project 1v1 is the Anti-Battle Royale
- The Gorgeous Beauty of Rend As Seen at This Year's E3
- Three Nukes Crashed the Fallout 76 Server in Spectacular Fashion - November 18, 2018
- Hi-Rez Studios Lays Out Details For Crossplay on Multiple Games - November 18, 2018
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018
- Bandai Namco To Announce Cell and Piccolo in Jump Force - November 18, 2018
- CBS Announces Gamers’ Choice Awards Complete With Nominees - November 18, 2018