Check out these upcoming DC Comics covers for August 2018 shipping titles. As ever, you may have seen some of them – but you won’t have seen most of them…
Ever since DC Rebirth began, DC Comics has been running variant covers for all their ongoing series, monthly and twice-monthly, with a regular variant artist for each title. However, they rarely run the variant covers with the initial solicitation or the second standard cover for twice-monthly comics. This is where Bleeding Cool comes in, hoovering them up every month and presenting them to the viewing public for your delectation and pull-list planning purposes.
Okay, so which of these covers might move the needle as to which comics you may or may not pick up next month? Judge those books by their covers and tweet/Facebook/reddit out your favourites. Just feel free to link back to the rest of them…
Time to dive deep!
Titans #24 by Emanuela Lupacchino.
Mad Magazine #3.
Justice League #5 by Jim Lee and Scott Williams.
Detective Comics #986 by Mark Brooks.
Batman #52 by Kaare Andrews.
Suicide Squad #45 by Emanuela Lupacchino.
Supergirl #21 by Amanda Conner.
Harley Quinn #47 by Frank Cho.
- Comixology Bestseller List, 20th July 2018: Of Course It’s Batman - July 20, 2018
- The Collectible Comic Creator Pins of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 20, 2018
- Loot Crate Go Big on Rick & Morty and DC For July’s Mayhem Crates - July 20, 2018
- Avatar Press Has 753 Comics On Sale On Comixology Right Now - July 20, 2018
- Dale Eaglesham’s Shazam With Geoff Johns in November – and a Killing Zone That Will Span a Political Century - July 20, 2018