It doesn’t matter how hard Niantic tries to hide their content within the code of Pokémon GO, there will always be dataminers to find it. It seems like at least once a month we’re getting new reports from different websites that show the company uploaded new Pokémon into the system, even when the company seems to think they’ve found a way to conceal it from people who are actively searching for any new edition.
A pair of reports from GitHub and Silph Road have revealed several new creatures were added to the game’s code and have yet to be revealed this week. The list includes Nincada, Ninjask, and Shedinja, Clamperl and Huntail, Jirachi, Smeargle, and Deoxys.
There are no details as to whether or not there are any shiny versions of the Pokémon included or if it’s just the regular versions we’ve seen in a few different games. If the usual timeframe for people finding data holds up, we’ll probably start seeing these guys roll out within the next couple weeks as they’ll either be tied to events or released as one giant package of new Pokémon GO creatures to find. We’ll keep you posted on a date as soon as we find out.
- Celebi Has Been Added For Pokémon GO Fest Attendees
- Niantic Teases New Pokémon With a Pokémon GO Anniversary Tweet
- Pokémon GO Announces Zapdos Day with Achievement Goals
- Pokémon GO Has Earned Over $1.8 Billion in Revenue
- Pokémon GO Has a New Festive Pikachu for Its Second Anniversary
- Pokémon GO Adds Snorlax as a Limited Time Research Reward
- Pokémon Go Enjoyed the Most Players Last Month It's Had Since Launch
- Pokémon GO Swaps Places with 2 Region-Exclusive Creatures
- Deep Silver Reveals Release Date and Details for Pathfinder: Kingmaker - July 20, 2018
- Epic Games Issues New Challenges for Fortnite’s One-Year Anniversary - July 20, 2018
- Stardew Valley Will Finally Get Multiplayer on PC in August - July 20, 2018
- Capcom Reveals a New Mega Man 11 Enemy with Torch Man - July 20, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases SDCC Trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man - July 20, 2018