UNIQLO’s newest Mickey Mouse line, Mickey Blue, has just hit stores. Inspired by the cool indigo blue and the main mouse himself, this collection is ideal for warm summer afternoons or trips to your favorite Disney Park!
There are designs for men, women, and children alike, and the price point on these is fantastic. Adults clothing is priced at just $14.90, while kids is at $9.90. UNIQLO is one of the best and affordable clothing brands out there, and there clothing is durable and long lasting. Check out the collection below!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, but the links above are affiliate links. That means Uniqlo did not sponsor this post, but if you buy something using one of the links above we’ll get a small cut — this helps us pay our staff so they can keep creating all the great content you see on this site.
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018