UNIQLO’s newest Mickey Mouse line, Mickey Blue, has just hit stores. Inspired by the cool indigo blue and the main mouse himself, this collection is ideal for warm summer afternoons or trips to your favorite Disney Park!
There are designs for men, women, and children alike, and the price point on these is fantastic. Adults clothing is priced at just $14.90, while kids is at $9.90. UNIQLO is one of the best and affordable clothing brands out there, and there clothing is durable and long lasting. Check out the collection below!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, but the links above are affiliate links. That means Uniqlo did not sponsor this post, but if you buy something using one of the links above we’ll get a small cut — this helps us pay our staff so they can keep creating all the great content you see on this site.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018