Basin is one of my favorite places to shop inside the Disney World resort. They sell fresh and creative soaps, bath bombs, and other skin care essentials — for a reasonable price as well. I’ve long been a fan of theirs, and I usually stock up on their products when I visit the Disney Springs location. This past weekend I used my hidden Mickey bath bomb, and all I can say is wow.
The bomb has a nice, clean scent, and it turned the water a pleasant bright blue. I typically only soak for 20-30 minutes, and the scent lasted. Little Mickey heads popped out from the bomb as it dissolved, but they eventually dissolved in the tub as well. This didn’t leave a residue on my tub, so no need to clean it after. The bomb left my skin very soft and silky, which lasted through the night.
I highly recommend this to be added to anyone’s gift list. You can only get this bomb at the Basin locations around Disney World, but you can order lots of their other bath bombs online!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018