Margot Robbie has been doing the rounds for her new movie Terminal, and people have been asking her all sorts of questions about Birds of Prey. Robbie confirmed that she wants a diverse cast and that Harley is getting a new costume. She said that the costumes haven’t been designed yet, but that should change sooner rather than later, according to an interview with Flickering Myth.
In an interview to discuss Terminal, her latest film as both star and producer, Robbie pin-pointed January as the start date for Birds of Prey and described the film as “different” from the other DC titles featuring Harley Quinn. Not only will it be R rated but it’ll be made with a “much smaller budget.”
If that start date is correct then we can expect to see Birds of Prey in late 2019 or early 2020 — but considering that DC already has the Wonder Woman sequel coming out in November 2019, sometime after that is probably the better bet. Perhaps we’ll get more information during the Hall H presentation at San Diego Comic-Con.
- Margot Robbie Adds 'Birds of Prey' Premiere Tickets to TimesUp Auction
- Margot Robbie Shares First Look at Her as Sharon Tate in Tarantino Film
- The Punisher Season 2: Jon Bernthal Shares a LQ First Image - December 12, 2018
- First Image and Summary for Movie Adaptation of the Vertigo Comic The Kitchen - December 12, 2018
- John Mulaney Shares Some NSFW Outtakes from Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - December 12, 2018
- Chris Pratt, Tom Holland, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Octavia Spencer Join the Cast of Pixar’s Onward - December 12, 2018
- Mary Poppins Returns Review: Practically Imperfect in Every Way - December 12, 2018