The original Black Panther/Deadpool crossover written by Christopher Priest who was writing both titles at the time goes for a pretty penny. The movies for each character did rather well also. So it seems someone has noticed and thought – why don’t we do it again?
Black Panther Vs Deadpool by Stephen Colbert’s Daniel Kibblesmith and Hit-Girl’s Ricardo Lopez Ortiz is coming from Marvel in October.
For a reason he’d rather not disclose (because, well, it makes him look bad!) Deadpool needs a piece of Vibranium…and the only way to get Vibranium is to go through the Black Panther himself! But Deadpool soon learns that his unconventional methods don’t exactly work against the king of the most technologically advanced country on the planet…
“Featuring a brawl you can only get in comics (for now anyway), BLACK PANTHER VS. DEADPOOL is the best of both worlds, equal parts Black Panther/Wakanda and Deadpool/Crazytown,” said Editor Wil Moss. “In bouncing these two characters off each other (and sometimes through each other), Daniel and Ricardo have found some really fascinating insights into what makes them tick as individuals.”
Who wants in?
BLACK PANTHER VS. DEADPOOL #1 (of 5)
Written by DANIEL KIBBLESMITH
Art by RICARDO LOPEZ ORTIZ
Cover by RYAN BENJAMIN
On Sale 10/3/18
- In Memory of Harlan Ellison: Michael Davis’s ‘The City on the Edge of Forever, Whitney, Martha & Apple Sauce – Straight No Chaser #339’ - July 17, 2018
- Dean Haspiel’s Red Hook Continues Free at LINE Webtoons with Starcross – Previewed Here - July 17, 2018
- Rock Candy Mountain’s Kyle Starks and Chris Schweizer Create Mars Attacks Comic for Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- John Jackson Miller and Daniel HDR Launch 35-Cent Battlestar Galactica #0 in October from Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- It’s a Two-Shirt Ant-Man and The Wasp Loot Crate for July 2018 - July 17, 2018