The original Black Panther/Deadpool crossover written by Christopher Priest who was writing both titles at the time goes for a pretty penny. The movies for each character did rather well also. So it seems someone has noticed and thought – why don’t we do it again?
Black Panther Vs Deadpool by Stephen Colbert’s Daniel Kibblesmith and Hit-Girl’s Ricardo Lopez Ortiz is coming from Marvel in October.
For a reason he’d rather not disclose (because, well, it makes him look bad!) Deadpool needs a piece of Vibranium…and the only way to get Vibranium is to go through the Black Panther himself! But Deadpool soon learns that his unconventional methods don’t exactly work against the king of the most technologically advanced country on the planet…
“Featuring a brawl you can only get in comics (for now anyway), BLACK PANTHER VS. DEADPOOL is the best of both worlds, equal parts Black Panther/Wakanda and Deadpool/Crazytown,” said Editor Wil Moss. “In bouncing these two characters off each other (and sometimes through each other), Daniel and Ricardo have found some really fascinating insights into what makes them tick as individuals.”
Who wants in?
BLACK PANTHER VS. DEADPOOL #1 (of 5)
Written by DANIEL KIBBLESMITH
Art by RICARDO LOPEZ ORTIZ
Cover by RYAN BENJAMIN
On Sale 10/3/18
- Who Will Be the First to Cosplay as Batman: Damned’s Homestuck Girl? - September 19, 2018
- Meet Xandra – the Daughter of Professor X and Lilandra Neramani - September 19, 2018
- How The First Page of Batman: Damned #1 Does Killing Joke, Dark Knight and Arkham Asylum In One - September 19, 2018
- Rick & Morty Return to the Cronenberg Dimension in Oni Press’ December 2018 Solicits - September 19, 2018
- Comedy Central’s #CancelSouthPark Ads Come to DC Comics - September 19, 2018