The original Black Panther/Deadpool crossover written by Christopher Priest who was writing both titles at the time goes for a pretty penny. The movies for each character did rather well also. So it seems someone has noticed and thought – why don’t we do it again?
Black Panther Vs Deadpool by Stephen Colbert’s Daniel Kibblesmith and Hit-Girl’s Ricardo Lopez Ortiz is coming from Marvel in October.
For a reason he’d rather not disclose (because, well, it makes him look bad!) Deadpool needs a piece of Vibranium…and the only way to get Vibranium is to go through the Black Panther himself! But Deadpool soon learns that his unconventional methods don’t exactly work against the king of the most technologically advanced country on the planet…
“Featuring a brawl you can only get in comics (for now anyway), BLACK PANTHER VS. DEADPOOL is the best of both worlds, equal parts Black Panther/Wakanda and Deadpool/Crazytown,” said Editor Wil Moss. “In bouncing these two characters off each other (and sometimes through each other), Daniel and Ricardo have found some really fascinating insights into what makes them tick as individuals.”
Who wants in?
BLACK PANTHER VS. DEADPOOL #1 (of 5)
Written by DANIEL KIBBLESMITH
Art by RICARDO LOPEZ ORTIZ
Cover by RYAN BENJAMIN
On Sale 10/3/18
- Caleb Goellner and Adam Bryce Thomas Create a Team Sonic Racing Comic - July 20, 2018
- John Byrne is Writing and Drawing His Own X-Men Fanfic Comic, Evermore - July 20, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 20th July 2018: Of Course It’s Batman - July 20, 2018
- The Collectible Comic Creator Pins of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 20, 2018
- Loot Crate Go Big on Rick & Morty and DC For July’s Mayhem Crates - July 20, 2018