Konami has got some brand new decks coming out this fall for the physical edition of Yu-Gi-Oh!, which look to have a bigger impact on the game. Below are some of the finer details to the upcoming Soul Fusion expansion sent to us over the holiday, which will include new Fusion Summoning strategies. There will be 100 new cards for the set coming in October, along with a Special Edition set coming just in time for Christmas.
Hitting shelves Friday, October 19, fall’s 100-card booster set, Soul Fusion, returns to the roots of Yu-Gi-Oh! with new Fusion Summoning strategies! Deck themes from the earliest years of Dueling get a new lease on life, and there are more new cards to bolster strategies from recent releases as well. The Soul Fusion booster set contains 100 cards, including:
- 48 Commons
- 20 Rares
- 14 Super Rares
- 10 Ultra Rares
- 8 Secret Rares
Releasing Friday, December 7, Soul Fusion Special Edition is jam-packed with value. This Special Edition box includes 3 booster packs of Soul Fusion, guaranteed 1 of 2 Super Rare variant cards and 1 of 2 Super Rare preview cards of non-foil cards from the upcoming Winter 2019 booster set.
Some highlights that Duelists can find in these releases include Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon, one of Dueling’s first Fusion Monsters; cards from the Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS animated series, including a first chance to get cards used by Soulburner and his AI partner, Flame; and 12 World Premiere cards that continue the tale of the Noble Knights.
- 200th Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series - Finals: Daniel Ramirez-Medina vs. Manav Dawar
- 200th Yu-Gi-Oh! YCS Columbus Dragon Duel: Christopher Cameron Monk vs. Aiden Claros
- 200th Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series: Day 1 in Columbus
- Konami Offers Internship to the P.T. Remake Creator After Shutdown
- Bandai Namco Reveal Their Own Crossover Fighting Game with Jump Force
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Celebrates One-Year Anniversary with New Update
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Debuts New Special Decks And More At NYCC 2017
- Twitch Is Running RWBY And Yu-Gi-Oh! Marathons This Month
- Konami Has "High Hopes For The Game's Industry" After A Strong First Quarter