Well, today DC Nation #2 tells you the same…
It asks you to guess who they are. Well, we said Harley Quinn, Booster Gold, and Wally West.
As for which two will be murdered — no idea. But why do I feel it will be Poison Ivy? I mean DC Comics have managed to do so much else to her of late, no one seems to know what to do now.
But who will be revealed as a murderer?
Your guess is as good as ours.
HEROES IN CRISIS #1
(W) Tom King (A) Clay Mann (CA) Francesco Mattina
There’s a new kind of crisis threatening the heroes of the DC Universe, ripped from real-world headlines by C.I.A.-operative-turned-comics-writer Tom King: How does a superhero handle PTSD? Welcome to Sanctuary, an ultra-secret hospital for superheroes who’ve been
traumatized by crime-fighting and cosmic combat. But something goes inexplicably wrong when many patients wind up dead, with two well-known operators as the prime suspects:
Harley Quinn and Booster Gold! It’s up to the DC Trinity of Superman, Wonder Woman and
Batman to investigate-but can they get the job done in the face of overwhelming opposition?In Shops: Sep 26, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 19th December 2018 – Fairytales In New York - December 19, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Solicitations for March 2019 Includes Invisible Kingdom, Hellboy: The Art of the Motion Picture and the Elfen Lied Omnibus - December 18, 2018
- Ibrahim Moustafa Joins Jeff Parker on James Bond: Origin - December 18, 2018
- Brian Ruckley to Reboot Transformers for IDW, Twice-Monthly in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018