We’re a month away from Christopher Robin, and there hasn’t been that much promotion for the next Disney movie. Perhaps the company is waiting until Ant-Man and The Wasp comes out this weekend before kicking it into overdrive, but we’ll have to see. However, we did get a new TV spot shared to the official Disney Studios Twitter account.
— Walt Disney Studios (@DisneyStudios) July 2, 2018
For a 30-second TV spot, this one actually shows a fair bit of new footage for everyone to see. We also get to see more of Winnie the Pooh in motion, and despite looking a little off in the initial footage, he’s looking pretty good now. We can expect to see more of this movie now that we’re approaching the release date.
Summary: Working-class family man Christopher Robin encounters his childhood friend Winnie-the-Pooh, who helps him to rediscover the joys of life.
Christopher Robin, directed by Marc Foster, stars Ewan McGregor, Hayley Atwell, Jim Cummings, Chris O’Dowd, Toby Jones, Peter Capaldi, and Brad Garrett. It will be released on August 3rd.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: 2 New Promos Parody Die Hard - December 10, 2018
- Emmet Throws a Holiday Party in this New The LEGO 2: The Second One Short - December 10, 2018
- [Very] Early Estimates Say Avengers: Endgame Could Make $2B at the Worldwide Box Office - December 9, 2018
- Amy Adams Thinks She’s Out of the DC Universe - December 9, 2018
- Carol Danvers Stands Tall in This New Poster for Captain Marvel - December 8, 2018