It would appear that Silver Screen Bottling Company is partnering with CBS to release a signature bourbon for the most recognizable Starfleet captain, James T. Kirk.
The Iowan native who goes on to captain the USS Enterprise is getting his own signature bourbon, a stately drink for the man who once asked what God needs with his starship.
A serious Bourbon selected from choice barrels from Kentucky, Tennessee, and Indiana. Aging in range from 4 years old to 12 years old, each small batch release of James T. Kirk Bourbon exhibits a depth and richness seen in only the finest Bourbon. Crafted with the highest respect for the whiskey and for the man that bears its name, James T. Kirk Straight Bourbon Whiskey is for the serious Star Trek fan and serious Bourbon fan, alike. Notes of caramel, Asian five spice, and pecan are not to be missed in this very special small-batch Bourbon.
The small-batch straight bourbon is currently available for order now through Liquirama.com (retailing currently at $59.99) and is expected to ship sometime in October.
Reportedly there will be bottles available during San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC), and the James T. Kirk bourbon will be the first in a Star Trek-themed spirits launch.
- Star Trek '09 Cast is Assumed in for Tarantino's Trek Film
- Still Need Some Summer Beachwear? ThinkGeek Has Swimsuits Galore!
- Liveblogging the 44th Annual Saturn Awards
- CBS's 5 Year Mission with Alex Kurtzman and "Expanded Star Trek Universe"
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunners Leave CBS All Access Series
- Games Workshop Celebrates 500th Store Opening: Free Swag, Limited Edition Minis - October 19, 2018
- Richard E. Grant asked JJ Abrams to Pinch Him Because ‘Star Wars’ - October 19, 2018
- Tony Winner Matthew Broderick Joins ABC’s ‘The Conners’ - October 19, 2018
- Some Details Emerge for ‘Miss Fisher & The Crypt of Tears’ Film - October 19, 2018
- The ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Soundtrack is Available TODAY - October 19, 2018