One of the movies that’s breaking tradition and coming out in China during what is known as the “July blackout” is Skyscraper. It’s a new action movie starring Dwayne Johnson as a disabled husband and father looking to save his family from a burning building where they’re trapped. This final trailer shows some of the scene wherein Johnson’s character goes onto the ledge of the building and nearly falls to his death.
Summary: FBI Hostage Rescue Team leader and U.S. war veteran Will Sawyer now assesses security for skyscrapers. On assignment in Hong Kong he finds the tallest, safest building in the world suddenly ablaze, and he’s been framed for it. A wanted man on the run, Will must find those responsible, clear his name and somehow rescue his family who are trapped inside the building…above the fire line.
Skyscraper, directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber, stars Dwayne Johnson, Pablo Schreiber, Neve Campbell, Kevin Rankin, and Roland Møller. It will be released on July 13th.
- First Look at Eiza Gonzalez in Hobbs and Shaw - December 18, 2018
- Todd Phillips Confirms That the Joker Movie Has Wrapped Production - December 18, 2018
- Sherlock Holmes Adaptation ‘Elementary’ to End After 7 Seasons - December 17, 2018
- Utah Film Critics Association Votes Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse the Best Picture of 2018 - December 17, 2018
- [SPOILERS] Phil Lord and Chris Miller Talk That Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits Scene - December 17, 2018