GI Joe artist Jamie Sullivan will be launching a new comic book at San Diego Comic-Con this year, from Artists Alley table DD-15
4 Reasons To Own A Death Ray #1 is the beginning of a new series about the very comic book industry that it is a part of.
A satirical look at the day to day life of a mediocre, struggling pop culture artist, his moderately dysfunctional family, and what it’s really like to work in the comic book industry. Contains 22 pages of black and white art that Jamie’s wife and kids told him looked really “good”.
Every copy comes with an exclusive signed and numbered print that was colored by someone far more talented than him.
$10 or $20 for the Sketch variant cover…
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Dave Sim Parodies X-Men For New Comic, Giant-Size Jingles - October 17, 2018
- Blake Northcott and Donny Tran Launch New ‘What If?’ Line From Aspen in January 2019 Solicits - October 17, 2018
- Null Faeries #1 Launches in Action Lab January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Damian Wayne Gets A Crush – But Not on Crush (Teen Titans #23 Spoilers) - October 17, 2018