Oh, foreign Amazon websites! Without you, we wouldn’t have a guess about when awesome stuff like Bloodborne 2 would be coming. Granted, we already knew the game was coming in one way, shape, or form, but now we have some confirmation from one of the biggest retails sites online.
Specifically, the Italian Amazon leaked several games this week, all documented by the fine folks at ResetEra. The full list of games included Bloodborne 2 for PS4 with a date of December 31st, 2019, Sunset Overdrive 2 for Xbox One with the same date, Dreams on PS4 set for February 22nd, 2019, and a new Splinter Cell game that’s apparently on the way.
Obviously, the two December dates should not be taken seriously, as they are clearly just placeholders and no one would release two games like that after the holidays were over. But it does show that they are beyond just being in development and they’re now working their way to a formal release.
Considering how big the titles are, we’re sure a formal announcement was probably going to wait until the Video Game Awards at the earliest for at least Bloodborne 2, so those surprises have now been blown. At this point, it’s just us now waiting patiently for their respective publishers to come out and confirm the news, which we hope will be next week.
- Gun Media Discusses the Future of Friday The 13th: The Game - October 16, 2018
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018
- Black Desert Online Receives Two Event Bosses for Halloween - October 16, 2018
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won’t Be Coming to Steam - October 16, 2018
- Sony Says The PS4 Message Hacks Have Been Fixed - October 16, 2018