We have a bit of interesting and shocking news out of the latest update to Shenmue III, as the developers have launched a survey about the game. The crew from Ys Net posted a new update today that included a bit of information for the backers and directed them to a survey about the game. However, in the process, they revealed two key elements. The first being footage from the game, which we have for you below as it shows a more updated version of the upcoming title. The second, which is apparently pissing people off, is that it was revealed the game is going to be 100GB large when you look at the system requirements for PC.
We’re already living in a world where games are taking up that much with all of their updates and DLC combined. Now we’re looking at the very real fact that the devs couldn’t make this game work on PC for anything less than what could be anywhere from 1/10 to 1/2 of your hard drive space just to own it. And by the way, that’s what they refer to as the minimum requirements for Shenmue III, meaning there’s probably more on the way for bonus game content.
- Shenmue 3 has Been Delayed to 2019
- Sega has Announced the Pricing for Shenmue I & II
- Shenmue I and II are Coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC This Year
- Shenmue 3 Now Has an Ending That Options a Sequel
- Shenmue 3 Gets a Host of New Screenshots to Gawk At
- MediEvil is Supposed to Get An Update Sometime in the Next Few Weeks - October 21, 2018
- Tekken 7: Fated Retribution – Round 2 Will Hit Japan in February - October 21, 2018
- Ubisoft Shutting Down Online Services for a Few Old Titles - October 21, 2018
- Horses Will Permanently Die in Red Dead Redemption 2 - October 21, 2018
- Agony Unrated is Back On and Coming This Halloween - October 21, 2018