M. Night Shyamalan is a filmmaker who often divides audiences — some really love his films with their signature twists, and others cannot stand them for whatever reason. It means he’s successful in raising emotions with his chosen art form, and his next movie will no doubt fall into that range as well.
Glass is the third (and reported final) film in the Unbreakable series, as well as sequel to Split. Characters from both films will make their appearances, as made apparent by the first poster released shared by Shymalan today. It features Samuel L. Jackson as Elijah Price/Mr. Glass, James McAvoy as Kevin Wendell Crumb (and all the multiple personalities within), and Bruce Willis as David Dunn.
The very early description of the film released read:
Security guard David Dunn uses his supernatural abilities to track Kevin Wendell Crumb, a disturbed man who has 23 personalities.
Glass is set to open on January 18th, 2019.
- Milla Jovovich Posts ‘Monster Hunter’ Movie Update - October 14, 2018
- ‘Outlander’: Wanna Hear Caitriona Balfe’s Sam Heughan Impression? - October 14, 2018
- Daredevil’s Charlie Cox Wants More ‘The Defenders’ - October 14, 2018
- Lisa Henson Talks Netflix’s ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- Goodbye, Jon Snow: Kit Harington has Shaved his Beard Off - October 14, 2018