The new Teen Titans Special #1 had a number of relatively shocking scenes, including Damian Wayne, Bruce Wayne’s son and the current Robin. And seemingly reversing pledges he had made to his father…
But it’s not the only promise he broke in the comic. Bat when the Batcave acquired a new member, Damian Wayne made a pledge.
Something he kept up with in subsequent appearances.
Both with Alfred…
And with Superboy…
A recipe would include dried Napa cabbage, vegetables and meat in a hearty beef broth, including sliced congealed ox blood.
Vegetarian no more? Or maybe they take blood from cow who volunteer it, while being kept alive and happy? Yes that must be it…
Copies have sold for up to $13.50 but mostly settled around $8 to $9.
TEEN TITANS #20
(W) Adam Glass (A/CA) Bernard Chang
Batman has no idea what he’s doing. Superman? Not a clue. Wonder Woman? Whatever. Damian Wayne is Robin, and he’s done with the bleeding-heart approach favored by the heroes of the senior circuit. New plan of action: recruit a new Teen Titans. Kid Flash, Red Arrow and newbies Roundhouse, D’jinn and…wait, Lobo has a daughter? That’ll end well. And then build something in secret deep beneath the new Teen Titans HQ. Secret from his teammates, secret from even Batman. It’s a secret that will change the way you look at Robin forever! In Shops: Jul 25, 2018
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who Comes to BBC’s Children In Need Again - October 23, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 23rd October 2018 – Happy Birthday, Joe Illidge - October 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018