Marvel Comics has sent seven recent comic books back for second printings. Here’s the list…
- Black Panther #2
- Doctor Strange #2
- Immortal Hulk #2
- Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur #32
- Sentry #1
- Venom #3
- Multiple Man #1 (Of 5)
Did you score a first printing? Will you want a second printing anyway? They’ll hit stores on the first of August.
BLACK PANTHER #2
(W) Ta-Nehisi Coates (A/CA) Daniel Acuna
MANY THOUSANDS GONE PART 2 FROM TA-NEHISI COATES & DANIEL ACUNA!
T’Challa is a stranger in a strange land. With no memory of his past, there is only the suffering of the present – in the Vibranium mines of an unfamiliar empire. But all hope is not lost. A rebellion is growing–and they have a plan. But who will lead these lost citizens? Where is the Black Panther? Rated T SRP: $3.99
DOCTOR STRANGE #2
(W) Mark Waid (A/CA) Jesus Saiz
IN SPACE, EVEN THE HOARY HOSTS OF HOGGOTH CAN’T HEAR YOU SCREAM…
• Stephen Strange is a little out of his element traveling the galaxy – and it shows!
• Powerless, friendless and far from home, Doctor Strange is just an Earthling who needs to convince a stranger that he’s worth saving.
• Meanwhile, a hostile civilization discovers Earth’s existence, and a new adversary to his wanton, unpaid spell-casting. Rated T+ SRP: $3.99
IMMORTAL HULK #2
(W) Al Ewing (A) Joe Bennett (CA) Alex Ross
A random small-town tragedy. A mystery illness that spreads with grief. A green glow on a lonely mountain. Three puzzle pieces that fit together to make a nightmare. And the only mind on Earth than can connect them up…belongs to the Immortal Hulk.
Rated T+ SRP: $3.99
MOON GIRL AND DEVIL DINOSAUR #32
(W) Brandon Montclare (A/CA) Natacha Bustos
SAVE OUR SCHOOL PART 1
• If Lunella Lafayette is smart enough to get into the Future Foundation or some Wakandan prep school, what’s she doing at good ol’ P.S. 20?
• Have you heard NYC has a new mayor? Wilson Fisk is running the Big Apple and everything in it, including the Department of Education!
• But he won’t be ruling it alone… meet your new favorite Marvel character: PRINCESS FISK! Rated T SRP: $3.99
(W) Jeff Lemire (A) Aaron Kim Jacinto (CA) Bryan Hitch
THE GOLDEN GUARDIAN IS BACK! FRESH FROM THE PAGES OF DOCTOR STRANGE…
…but is that really such a good thing?
The greatest hero that the Marvel Universe ever forgot has returned! The Sentry – shining sentinel with the power of a thousand exploding suns – is back from the dead, but his troubled mind is far from finding peace. By day, he trudges through a mundane life as Bob Reynolds; at night, the Sentry soars across a gleaming, perfect skyline. But how much of the Sentry’s dual existence is real? And what of his dark other self, the Void?
Jeff Lemire (MOON KNIGHT, Black Hammer) returns to Marvel and unites with Kim Jacinto (AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER) for this mind-bending series that will shake the Sentry, and the Marvel Universe, to its foundations. Rated T+ SRP: $3.99
(W) Donny Cates (A/CA) Ryan Stegman
• Still recovering from his injuries, Eddie Brock – the Wicked Web-Slinger known as VENOM – has to defend NYC against the most powerful foe he’s ever faced!
• The only thing standing in his way? Miles Morales…SPIDER-MAN!
• Though Eddie and the symbiote have no qualms with this particular web-slinger, the same can’t be said for Miles’ feelings about Venom… Rated T+ SRP: $3.99
MULTIPLE MAN #1
(W) Matthew Rosenberg (A) Andy MacDonald (CA) Marcos Martin
MATTHEW ROSENBERG & ANDY MACDONALD BRING MULTIPLE MAN BACK FROM THE DEAD…SORT OF…MAYBE?
A handful of people’s favorite X-Man – Jamie Madrox – was alive for a while. Then he was dead. Now he’s not. But he will be again if he doesn’t kill himself trying to make sure he doesn’t die. It makes sense when you read it. Trust us. In his fight to not die, Jamie has stumbled across a threat even greater than his own death, but fixing it might make it worse. Can he save the world from himself?
On top of all that, the X-Men are mad at him now, and a mysterious new group of foes is after him, too. We can’t tell you who they are, but they’re pretty great. Rated T+ SRP: $3.99