Check out these upcoming DC Comics covers for June and July 2018 shipping titles. As ever, you may have seen some of them – but you won’t have seen most of them…
Ever since DC Rebirth began, DC Comics has been running variant covers for all their ongoing series, monthly and twice-monthly, with a regular variant artist for each title. However, they rarely run the variant covers with the initial solicitation or the second standard cover for twice-monthly comics. This is where Bleeding Cool comes in, hoovering them up every month and presenting them to the viewing public for your delectation and pull-list planning purposes.
Tell us your favourites, tweet, Facebook, reddit them out (but link back here if you can, okay? Most appreciated).
Justice League Dark #2 by Greg Capullo and Jonathan Glapion.
Justice League #4 by Jim Lee and Scott Williams.
Justice League #3 by Jim Lee and Scott Williams (now in colour)
Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps #49 by Fernando Pasarin.
Detective Comics #984 by Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira.
Action Comics #1001 by Francis Manapul.
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018