There are so many amazing organizations and deserving campaigns on Kickstarter, we wanted to share the Magic Wheelchair Star Wars one.
Magic Wheelchair is a nonprofit organization that builds custom “costumes” for children in wheelchairs, with some incredible results. There was the Toothless, SpongeBob SquarePants, Superman, Batman, and even a Demogorgon from Stranger Things.
This year, the organization aims into the galaxy far, far away with their Star Wars Magic Wheelchair campaign. The goal is to raise enough money ($21,000) to build seven Star Wars-themed chairs with the help of notable persons like Adam Savage and those great folks over at Tested, Tom Spina Designs, Fon Davis and Fonco Studios, Michael McMaster and Echo Base, Gordon Tarpley, Pixologic, Monster City Studios, Sean Fields and Project 842.
They’re hoping to complete the chairs in time for San Diego Comic-Con next month.
You can check out the kickstarter campaign and donate here.
- Dracula Series Coming to BBC, Netflix from Sherlock Team - October 15, 2018
- Meet Alfred for Gotham Spinoff Series, Pennyworth - October 15, 2018
- The Russo Brothers Say Avengers 4 has Wrapped Filming - October 15, 2018
- Milla Jovovich Posts ‘Monster Hunter’ Movie Update - October 14, 2018
- ‘Outlander’: Wanna Hear Caitriona Balfe’s Sam Heughan Impression? - October 14, 2018