There are so many amazing organizations and deserving campaigns on Kickstarter, we wanted to share the Magic Wheelchair Star Wars one.
Magic Wheelchair is a nonprofit organization that builds custom “costumes” for children in wheelchairs, with some incredible results. There was the Toothless, SpongeBob SquarePants, Superman, Batman, and even a Demogorgon from Stranger Things.
This year, the organization aims into the galaxy far, far away with their Star Wars Magic Wheelchair campaign. The goal is to raise enough money ($21,000) to build seven Star Wars-themed chairs with the help of notable persons like Adam Savage and those great folks over at Tested, Tom Spina Designs, Fon Davis and Fonco Studios, Michael McMaster and Echo Base, Gordon Tarpley, Pixologic, Monster City Studios, Sean Fields and Project 842.
They’re hoping to complete the chairs in time for San Diego Comic-Con next month.
You can check out the kickstarter campaign and donate here.
- Jamie Foxx Auditioned to Play Spawn 6 Years Ago, Teases Plot of Reboot - July 17, 2018
- Her Universe Launches Disney Princess Line – There’s a HeiHei Purse - July 17, 2018
- Hulu Sinks Fangs into Anne Rice’s ‘Vampire Chronicles’ TV Series - July 17, 2018
- Zoya, Liberty Belle GLOW Action Figures Coming from Funko - July 17, 2018
- Greg Berlanti is Developing a Batwoman TV Series for The CW - July 17, 2018