Hellboy’s first ever story was in San Diego Comic-Con Comics #2, with a four-page black-and-white story by Mike Mignola. So it’s only natural that he keeps coming back. Aside from the Toucan and the Eye, he’s the closest thing San Diego Comic-Con has to a mascot.
So it seems only natural that he ends up on the cover of the Event Guide for this year’s San Diego Comic-Con for his 25th Anniversary…
While the cover to the Quick Guide shows all the buildings that the show will be expanding into this year…
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th November 2018 – Mister Miracle at 1, Uncanny X-Men at 7… - November 17, 2018
- Ella, The All-Ages Graphic Novel On Kickstarter - November 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – To Be Is To Be Perceived - November 17, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 17th November 2018 – It’s Local Comic Shop Day - November 17, 2018
- Serious Allegations Made About the Last Days of Stan Lee - November 16, 2018