Another piece of Star Wars history sold at auction, this time with Julien’s Auctions in Las Vegas.
Namely, one of Harrison Ford‘s (believed to be) hero blasters from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, used during the production. The listing for the item in the catalog says it’s believed to be one of the 4 production-used blasters on the film, but is not the blank firing ‘practical’ one.
The blaster sold for a reported sum of $550,000 USD. Reportedly, Ripley’s Believe It Or Not is who purchased it.
SOLD for $550,000! An original Han Solo blaster used in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi! Sold today in our "Hollywood Legends" memorabilia auction at @PHVegas and online at https://t.co/TiME89uOXn! #StarWars #MovieProp #ReturnOfTheJedi #HarrisonFord #HanSolo pic.twitter.com/2rOfllZlSZ
— Juliens Auctions (@JuliensAuctions) June 23, 2018
- Up for Auction: Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman Corset, Boots, Gloves
- Target, Best Buy Have 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' DVD, Blu-ray Pre-Orders Available
- Evil Superman Suit from 'Superman III' Sells for $200k
- Daryl Hannah's Mermaid Tail from 'Splash' Sold for $10k
- The Fonz's Triumph Motorcycle Sold For $179k
- This Life-Sized Judge Dredd Figure Sold For $48k
- Marty McFly's BTTF II Hoverboard Sells for $28K
- Jamie Lee Curtis's Little Black Dress from 'True Lies' Sold for $3K
- Return Of The Jedi Death Star Sells for $256,000
- Obi-Wan's Lightsaber Chest Just Sold for $110,000 at Auction
- One of Jane Fonda's Barbarella Rifles Sold for $220,000 at Auction
- Dracula Series Coming to BBC, Netflix from Sherlock Team - October 15, 2018
- Meet Alfred for Gotham Spinoff Series, Pennyworth - October 15, 2018
- The Russo Brothers Say Avengers 4 has Wrapped Filming - October 15, 2018
- Milla Jovovich Posts ‘Monster Hunter’ Movie Update - October 14, 2018
- ‘Outlander’: Wanna Hear Caitriona Balfe’s Sam Heughan Impression? - October 14, 2018