The last issue of this long-awaited first volume by Eisner-nominated El Torres and Abel Cicero! When Nancy thinks she’s found an escape from Hell, everything changes. The ones she considered her friends, might be a menace. Because this is Hell, and no one good is kept in there! Except, maybe, the Fallen Angel Lucifer.
From the Eisner-nominated El Torres and the art by Angel Hernandez (Green Lantern/Star Trek) comes the horror in the Victorian Age! A mass murder involving a haunting, a cult of gentlemen, Intruders from the Outer Void and possessed dolls, makes the mysterious Professor Hawke come to light. And the magician he keeps in the madhouse of Bedlam!
When the Mythos conquer Gerada… well, Gerada adapts itself. Shopkeepers sell sunscreen to Deep Ones and frogs can be swept away. But even so, there are only a few days left before the Great Deep One wakes up, and if Bram and Weasel fail to close the gate, possibly even Gerada will go to hell.
When a problem grows out of control, it can invade our whole lives. Mike knows it very well. A boy who is listening to his parents quarrelling all the time and moreover he seems to be invisible at the high school, invisible except for the class bullies. And everything gets worse when a tree starts growing in the middle of the wall of his room.
This family is full of people: father, mother, grandfather, three kids… and almost one pet per person! They have decided to adopt a kitten to be completely happy and the little daughter will be in charge of her. After a warm welcoming sure the kitten feels happy with her new family.
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018
- Three Competitive Creative Teams for Wonder Woman? - October 15, 2018
- David F Walker… Not Writing Flash for DC Comics - October 15, 2018