AMC’s The Terror is getting a second season of 10 episodes, expected to hit sometime in 2019. Also, there’s going to be a time shift.
The first season was inspired by the true story of the Royal Navy’s 1847 hunt to find the Northwest Passage, which resulted in the stranding by ice of a ship. The men on board of course are faced with the choice: survive or don’t.
Ciarán Hinds, Tobias Menzies, and Jared Harris starred in the first season.
The Terror season 2 will reportedly be set during World War II, and center on an uncanny specter that menaces a Japanese-American community from its home in Southern California to the internment camps to the war in the Pacific.
Sir Ridley Scott executive produces the series, and is expected to return in the same position for season 2. No word on casting yet, but we’ll let you know when any additional information is released by AMC.
- Sir Ridley Scott Still Planning 'Gladiator 2', Writer Added
- FOX, Tongal Want Your Film Pitch to Celebrate 40th Anniversary of 'Alien'
- Let's Talk About AMC's 'The Terror': A Strange Trip for 'Rome' Fans
- ABC Renews ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ For a 7th Season - November 16, 2018
- The Criterion Channel: New Service Picking Up Where FilmStruck Left Off - November 16, 2018
- Adi Shankar Working on ‘Devil May Cry’ Series for Netflix - November 16, 2018
- Fire & Blood: An Excerpt From George R. R. Martin’s Targaryen History Tome - November 16, 2018
- D23 Releases 2019’s Schedule, Celebrating 10 Years of Disney Fandom - November 16, 2018