The people behind Pokémon Quest know you’ve been waiting patiently for the game, and now they have confirmed an official release date. The game is set to be released on June 27th for iOS and Android devices, and The Pokémon Company has already set up links so you can pre-register for the game.
And because it apparently is being asked so frequently of the company, we should point out that it does not interact with Pokémon GO, nor are you able to set up the same account on multiple devices. Once you pick a phone or tablet to play on, that’s where that account will stay. Here are some additional details from the developers.
This rambunctious action RPG was created by Game Freak Inc., the original developer of the classic Pokémon RPG titles, and it stars the beloved Pokémon that were originally discovered in the Kanto region, such as Charmander, Pikachu, and Eevee. Pre-registration for Pokémon Quest is open now. Be sure to sign up today to make sure you’re one of the first people to play this fun new way to explore the world of Pokémon. Please be aware that save data from the Nintendo Switch version of Pokémon Quest cannot be transferred to the mobile versions nor vice versa.
- Darkness Rises Already Surpasses Ten Million Downloads in Weeks
- Pokémon GO Adds Snorlax as a Limited Time Research Reward
- Fans Old and New Get a Fresh Look at the Story of Kingdom Hearts III - November 20, 2018
- Riot Games Rebrands League of Legends LSC to European Championship - November 20, 2018
- Hitman 2 Launches Exclusive Target #1 Mission Today with Sean Bean - November 20, 2018
- Transformers TCG Gates a New Addition With the Metroplex Deck - November 20, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for November 20-26, 2018 - November 20, 2018