The day is finally here as Square Enix has unleased Locke Cole into the world of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT as their latest playable character. The character was announced a few weeks ago as being the next to be added as part of the season pass, bringing the thief into play and making it possible to have an FF6 reunion if you so desire.
What’s most interesting about his addition and reveal is that the company said he was the second of six characters to be added as part of the season pass. What the remaining four will be and where they’ll come from has yet to be determined, but we’re guessing they’ll be more fan favorites. For now, enjoy his official description and trailer before you go download him to the game.
Locke, originally from Final Fantasy VI, brings a brand-new fighting style, new cut-scenes in the Story Mode, and new costumes and weapons to the fast-paced team action of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT. Locke specializes in stealth to surprise his enemies – when using his Steal command he can recover his health or bravery. When not targeted, he can also Mug unsuspecting enemies and unleash devastating attacks.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Becomes Free-To-Play in November in Japan
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Will Get New Battle Music in October
- Square Enix Announces Kam’lanaut Coming to Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
- Rinoa Heartilly Joins the Roster of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
- Locke Cole Confirmed as Next DLC Character for Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
- ESL and Square Enix Partner for a Dissidia FF NT Tournament
- Square Enix to Announce a New Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Character Next Week
- Final Fantasy XII’s Vayne Solidor Comes to Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is the Missing Piece from Dissidia NT
- They Might Be Giants Get a LEGO Ideas Pitch for BrickHeadz - November 14, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Glowing Orb - November 14, 2018
- Astroneer Receives an Official Release Date in February 2019 - November 14, 2018
- Black Desert Online Releases Their New Drieghan Expansion - November 14, 2018
- Microsoft Shows Off Changes for Xbox One’s November Update - November 14, 2018