It’s only to be expected of course. But the immediate and increased media attention for the contents of today’s X-Men Gold #30 has ensured that the comic has sold out from Diamond Comic Distributors. The polybagged variant by J Scott Campbell has been rising in price, with recent sales around the $13 mark. And now the comic will be going to a second print with a new cover reflecting of the contents, out on the 25th of July.
X-MEN GOLD #30
(W) Marc Guggenheim (A) David Marquez (CA) Phil Noto
‘TIL DEATH DO US Part 6
• Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today for the ultimate union!
• After a lifetime of will-they-or-won’t-they, new boyfriends and ex-girlfriends, KITTY and COLOSSUS are finally walking down the aisle together…
• GUEST STARS GALORE IN THIS VERY SPECIAL MOMENT IN X-MEN HISTORY!
Rated T+ SRP: $4.99
- Batman Damned #1 Signed by Lee Bermejo Sells for $1000 - September 23, 2018
- Stephen Colbert Weighs In On the Batpenis - September 23, 2018
- ComiXology Denies Censoring the Bat Penis - September 23, 2018
- Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips’ Criminal Returns in January from Image Comics (UPDATE) - September 23, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 23rd September 2018 – What’s The Story, Morning Glory? - September 23, 2018