It’s only to be expected of course. But the immediate and increased media attention for the contents of today’s X-Men Gold #30 has ensured that the comic has sold out from Diamond Comic Distributors. The polybagged variant by J Scott Campbell has been rising in price, with recent sales around the $13 mark. And now the comic will be going to a second print with a new cover reflecting of the contents, out on the 25th of July.
X-MEN GOLD #30
(W) Marc Guggenheim (A) David Marquez (CA) Phil Noto
‘TIL DEATH DO US Part 6
• Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today for the ultimate union!
• After a lifetime of will-they-or-won’t-they, new boyfriends and ex-girlfriends, KITTY and COLOSSUS are finally walking down the aisle together…
• GUEST STARS GALORE IN THIS VERY SPECIAL MOMENT IN X-MEN HISTORY!
Rated T+ SRP: $4.99
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018
- Thank FOC It’s Friday #3 – FOC’ing Is Your Superpower - November 16, 2018
- Marvel Turn Conan the Barbarian Into Conan the Librarian With Free Sword Bookmarks - November 16, 2018