You’ll soon be getting a new action RPG on the PS4 this October as FuRyu Corporation announced they’ll be releasing Crystar later this year. Technically, it will be in Japan on October 18th, but considering how popular action RPG titles are in the states, it’s only a matter of time before we see a western release. The company isn’t saying much about the game itself, all they really did was published a website and release a trailer for it, which you can check out below.
To be clear, just in case you’re a nostalgia comic book fan of the ’80s, this is not based on the Marvel comic of the same name. We went over some old issues online and checked the storylines, they do not match up in any way, so any fan theories about that can easily be dismissed. What we do know is that the story for the game has been written by Naoki Hisaya, who you may know best for writing Key’s visual novel Kanon, and that the song you’re hearing over the anime is being performed by Nagi Yanagi. Beyond that bit of information, your guess is as good as ours as to what the story is. Enjoy the trailer!
- Starfinder’s Signal of Screams Gets New Adventure: The Diaspora Strain - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League’s Next Expansion Team Revealed: Hangzhou Spark - November 14, 2018
- They Might Be Giants Get a LEGO Ideas Pitch for BrickHeadz - November 14, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Glowing Orb - November 14, 2018
- Astroneer Receives an Official Release Date in February 2019 - November 14, 2018